The following terms and conditions apply to purchases from Amway Hong Kong Limited (“Amway”) on Amwaylabs.hk and not any other Amway websites.
All deliveries will be done through SF Self-Collection Points or Lockers and there will be no home delivery for Amway Labs purchases. Customers can choose their preferred SF Self-Collection Points when placing orders on the Amway Labs website.
The following handling charges for Self-Collection Service apply to all purchases through Amway Labs
- Free Self-Collection Service will be offered for orders of HK$400 or above.
- For orders valued below HK$400, a HK$28 handling charges will be applied.*Charges are calculated per order.
We cannot provide any definitive date for preorders of products. Preorders placed during the prerelease of product will be dispatched and delivered since the date of open release according to the sequence of order placement. Customers will be noticed of the date of open release when placing orders on the Amway Labs website. The delivery date is subject to the stock availability and courier services' capabilities.
AmwayLabs.hk products are only available in outlying islands with SF self-collection points or lockers.
Delivery Schedule for Outlying Islands:
Products will be delivered within a day after the delivery time listed for Hong Kong above (i.e. Hong Kong delivery time plus one day).
Once the order has been delivered to the designated SF Self-Collection Point, SF Express, the logistics service provider will send a SMS to the goods receiver to collect the order within 48 hours. Any uncollected orders from the collection point shall be returned to the logistics service provider for further handling without any further notice.
Products purchased through Amway Labs are third party products and not Amway products, therefore the quality satisfaction guarantee for Amway Labs products will be different from Amway's satisfaction guarantee. Products purchased through Amway Labs receive a 30-day satisfaction guarantee (“Satisfaction Guarantee”).
If you decide a product is defective or not satisfactory, you can return it to Amway Experience Centre with the original copy of order receipt within thirty days from the purchase date. This Satisfaction Guarantee does not apply to products which have been intentionally damaged or misused.
15/F, Gala Place, 56 Dundas Street, Mongkok, Kowloon
For Amway Distributors and Privileged Customers, refund is made by e-credit voucher within 5 working days upon confirmation of product return.
For general customers (not Amway ABOs nor Privileged Customers), refund is made by cash for amounts equivalent to HK$1,000 or below, and cheque for amounts greater than HK$1,000.
Products purchased through Amway Labs may also be subject to the manufacturer's warranty which may extend past the Satisfaction Period. The manufacturer and not Amway will determine any such warranty. Therefore, after the Satisfaction Period you may contact the manufacturer to obtain any available remedies through the available manufacturer's warranty.
Returns will receive a full refund of the amount stated on the receipt.
If a product is defective, it can be replaced during the Satisfaction Guarantee Period. Replacement can be made only at the Amway Experience Centre. Please bring along the gently used defective product and the original order receipt or packing list for exchange.
Address: 15/F, Gala Place, 56 Dundas Street, Mongkok, Kowloon
In addition to the original copy of the order receipt, Amway Distributors & Privileged Customers (not General Customers) must provide the completed Return Merchandise Authorisation form (SA-112HK) with the reason for the merchandise return clearly stated.
Please note the followings for return of overstocked merchandise (applicable to Distributors only):
(1) original copy of order receipt or packing list is required
(2) applicants must resign from Amway distributorship
(3) product returns must be saleable
(4) a handling fee equivalent to 10% of the total product amount will be charged
- Cash refund will be made by cheque for resigning Distributors. Amway will deduct from the refund amount all relevant bonuses which have been paid out.
- In order to safeguard ethical conduct and effectively process merchandise returns, all goods returned must be accompanied by the original copy of order receipt or delivery packing list to certify dates of purchase. Amway reserves the right to reject return applications in case of failure to present the original copy of order receipt / delivery packing list.
- Another 5% is levied on top of the above-mentioned 10% handling fee if the returned products (including e-credit Voucher) were paid by credit cards and if the return is for cash refund (for resigning Distributors only).
A 10% administrative fee will be charged for order cancellation once the orders have been successfully paid on the Website.
Protecting the safety of your credit card and bank account information is very important to us. We use advanced Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology to encrypt customer's credit card number and all other private information so that it would not be read as the information travels over the Internet. Also, our payment screen has implemented 3-D secure technology, which enables you to enter payment information at high security level.